When writing your science thesis
Thesis writing is the best way to get better grades. To get a good grade, presentation of your thesis writing really matters a lot. Arrange your topic is a sequential way as the science thesis should be very organized.
PART I: STYLE AND METHODS.
1. The Laboratory Notebook.
2. Literature Work.
3. Getting Started: Outline and First Draft.
4. Writing Style.
5. Writing Techniques.
PART II: THE COMPONENTS OF A THESIS.
6. Title, Title Page.
7. Dedication, Preface, Acknowledgements.
8. Table of Contents.
10. Introduction, Definition of the Problem.
14. Experimental Section.
16. Appendices, Miscellaneous Other Sections.
PART III: SPECIAL ELEMENTS.
18. Numbers, Quantities, Units, and Functions.
19. Mathematical Expressions and Equations.