Tips for Masters Thesis Writing and Submission
Masters Thesis Writing shows your understanding and knowledge on the subject, so it should be written with clarity and perfection.
- There must be a full citation of where individual papers have been published.
- Master’s degree candidates must submit one copy of the thesis in PDF format on a CD for the University Library.
- Master’s degree candidates are also required to submit the thesis at the http://dissertations.umi.com/utep, for on‐line publication.
- Submit your Thesis writing to the Graduate School prior to the deadline date for a format review.
- Documents for review may be submitted in Word or PDF format on a CD, USB storage device or through e‐mail.
- Include your name, title of document and contact information with the document.
- Use 12 Courier New Font. Same font should be used through out the writing.
- Heading should be bolded almost 2 font bigger than the normal text.
- Thesis needs to be printed cleanly on white paper.
- Keep 1 inch margin on all four sides.
- Make 3 final paper copies: 1 for the mentor and 2 to department along with 1 CD work.