My Thesis Is Too Long. How Can I Shorten It?
There are a lot of problems that may occur for thesis writers, one of them is the length of your thesis. When writing a thesis, the students should know the thesis length required by their department or institution.
Thesis length: Why so important?
The length of thesis is determined by the word count of the thesis body and the notes section. The length can depend on:
- The topic of the thesis and its subject.
- The font size and type used for writing the thesis.
- The requirements of the university.
It is a must for the thesis writers to get cleared about the length of thesis before writing due to the following reasons:
- Thesis requiring general length can be around 40 pages or more. But it can vary based on the above factors.
- Thesis requiring University stated standard length – 80 pages. When standard length is required, the students should essentially stick to the standard length.
Sizing Up Your Thesis Topic
Most thesis writers caution that topics are almost always initially too big and try to include too much. Some tips to remember:
- Make your topic broad enough to address an important issue, yet narrow enough to address that issue thoroughly in the time allotted.
- Understand the limitations of your particular situation.
- Understand that your topic will only seem bigger once you get into your research. If you can’t summarize your argument in a single paragraph, your topic is too big.
- Think about pertinent classes you have.
Writing a thesis is not fun. The countless sleepless nights, the numerous trips to the library to do research — it is a lot of work, and there is no guarantee that you will get a good grade. Our thesis writing service can take the stress out of writing your thesis.