Help with MLA citation to write my thesis
The Modern Language Association (MLA), form of writing is quite common form of writing language and literature thesis.
Few important points to keep in mind while writing thesis in MLA format are:
1. Print your Thesis on white 8.5 x 11-inch paper.
2. Double-space the text of your paper, and use Times New Roman font.
3. The font size should be 12 pt.
4. Except for page numbers , leave one-inch margins all around the text of your paper.
5. Indent your paragraph with about half an inch.
6. MLA form of writing recommends that you use the Tab key as opposed to pushing the Space Bar five times.
7. At the top of the first page, at the left-hand margin, type your name, your instructor’s name, the course name and number, and the date — all on separate, double-spaced lines.
8. Avoid ‘title page’ for your paper unless specified.
9. Use quotation marks and/or italics when referring to other works in your title, just as in your text.
10. Number your pages in the upper right-hand corner of each page, one-half inch from the top.
11. Type your last name in each page,before the page number.
12. Label all your tables in Arabic numeral.
13. All the other material such as photographs, images, charts, and line-drawings should be labeled and numbered properly.